Headlines News :
Home » , , » SBI Interview Experiance by Kishore Kundan

SBI Interview Experiance by Kishore Kundan

Written By Ashu Insan on Thursday 7 March 2013 | 02:17

Dear Bank Aspirants,

This is a 2nd Interview experience shared by Mr. Kishore Kundan. Who recently face SBI Interview at The Siripuram SBI Zonal office. Let's read now his experience in his Own words.

Previously Which I have attended  IBPS PO 2  i.e.; I Attendees at 11.30 in the morning I got interviewed at 7.30 p.m. But thanks to SBI They have really done the interview very soon and fast.

Name:  Kishore Kundan (kishore.kundan.in.love@gmail.com, 7207313125)
Interview date:  2nd February 2013
Venue: Siripuram SBI Zonal office
Time:  Morning 9:00 my interview turn was exactly at 11: 30am.

First I Would like to say that , Really I didn’t feel any tension this time because This was my 2nd Interview After IBPS PO 2
A stranger An incident happened to me .. May be in every interview these sorts of persons will Be there.
There was A guy with the huge voice during certificate verification disturbing whole class..
He is Also one of the guys for the interview.. He was in a hurry to know what questions Are asked previously and he created tension in every person reading all Questions loudly..
Please Beware of such guys really it creates a lot of disturbance for your interview.. So Better make in cool down or go far away from him. Similarly, what I did is I Said don’t worry.. Very easy questions are asked, so he was quite for some Extent.

There are 3 members in my panel Member-1 , Member-2 , Member-3(white old lady) .. Three Might be at the age nearly 60.

Me:  First opened slowly the door without even pinDrop sound.. And I closed the same with no sound..
All were Busy in seeing my resume with them.. 
Member-2: Said me to sit down
Me:  I thanked each and every one ( but make sure if any lady interview there in the interview .. First wish her teen male Members.. Don’t forget this.. Because I forgot to do so)
MEMBER-3: Tell me about your family
Me:  sir, my father is a steel plant employee Working as Jo. , My mother is a house wife, my brother (elder) searching for Job. Me preparing for government jobs
MEMBER-2: What are the functions of RBI
Me:  I started from scratch telling him RBI Estd on April 1st 1939 and It got nationalized in Jan 1st 1949. It Has 1 governors and 4 deputy governors. D. Subbarao is 22nd Governor of RBI, present deputy governors is urged Patel, Anand Sinha , k.. c. chakraborthy, Harun Rasheed khan.. Bankers bank, lender of last Resort, apex bank, central bank in the country, currency issue power, Management of foreign exchange , authority on banks .. I forgot to say one man Point
MEMBER-2:  Asked anything else.. I said that’s all I remember sir, he said slowly monetary policy then I said actively oh...Yes Sir sir then he moved his head up and down and said ok ok...
MEMBER-2:  You said foreign exchange management What does it mean
Me:  foreign exchange means investing in foreign Stock market sir… not only that people who want to invest abroad from India or People who want to invest in India from abroad .. Cannot invest directly...They need to take prior approval from RBI...That’s what RBI manages foreign exchange
MEMBER-2 : What is the present position of foreign investment in India.
Me:  we can say many things like Ike now investing upto 5 lakh crores in infrastructure.. And we have many bilateral ties with many Countries regarding investments .. For example Russia and India collaboration of 1lakh crores fund for pharma research and development.. We can say all those.. But I didn’t get those in my mind at that time.. So I said, no idea sir.. He said You don’t have the data and laughed.
MEMBER-2:  He was Just about to ask questions like this.. Who is present MD of .. As I know what The question he is going to ask because I am getting interviewed for sbh ( I Thought in my mind before only that he is asking about sbh MD) and before me An interview I went over there and did lots of homework collecting all questions Asked for previous students.. I said in a sudden voice stopping him.. sbh  MD is Mr. bhagavantha Rao.. He just laughed and said my question is Not completed yet.. And laughed loudly. (You can just imagine a Telugu movie .. Dil Hero :  nothing in that vein media will Say answers to the question and ask the interviewer that.. Seat icchesthara.. Even I laughed at that time remembering this) then he said I will ask you Travancore MD.. And laughed again.
MEMBER-3:  The person said not to be in a worry here no One is there with you in competition...Be cool and say
MEMBER-2: What is credit card, debit card? I Answered well
MEMBER-2:  what is kyc?
Me:  I explained kys means... For very relation to Start up with knowing each other.. So to start a relationship with a bank. Banks Needs to know something about the basic details of the customer. Then Member-2 said Ok for giving loans we will collect basic details that is ok but why we are Adopting keys to deposits also.
Me:  then I started explaining things like this kycMayans know your customer sir and by this we can prevent money laundering Activities like identity theft, smurfing , illegal way of using banks to Convert black money to white money.. All these would be prevented. He really Satisfied by my answer
MEMBER-2:  I want to kill this person because he Was shooting questions like anything... All are calm and only this person is me Yuma Dharma raja..
MEMBER-2:  What is UID... I said unique Identification number and is also called ether. It is commonly given to every Person... As it is unique just like our name a unique number will be given this Will be helpful for the person like we can get all the basic details of him by Just entering that number.
MEMBER-2: what is that uid
Me; I Don’t know
MEMBER-2:  he said it was just a number that’s it And laughed again ( I thought in my mind.. He is playing football with me)
MEMBER-2:  From last 2 , 3 months other was in News for something… can you explain that
Me:  As I was familiar with last 2 months news so I Answered easily saying that cylinder subsidy was linked with other sir … people Will get money as subsidy which will be directly deposited in their Accounts… again he was impressed a good sign of expression for him now he Turned his head left and right.. That means he wants to listen and he was saying Enough enough.. Jadha bodies year.
MEMBER-3:  you are from btech right don’t you have Campus interviews.. I said there are off campus interviews but I was not Selected.
MEMBER-3:  What are you doing since 2009...again Same old question. This time I don’t want to lose my opportunity. Because I Have done a small mistake in ibps PO. So I said frankly that , frankly speaking I Tried my level best to get into my core field but I can’t make it… so I Switched my career towards banking.. He was silent for a while as if he was Doing meditation. I felt he was dead. And even I was dead seeing him.
MEMBER-3: He asked you have not worked anywhere, I Said I worked as a supervisor in civil and also as a computer assistant in an Institute. So he said you are not ideal… I said yes.
MEMBER-3:  How much you earned
Me:  8000 sir.. He asked what you have done I said I am using it for my studies, pocket money and applying jobs. He asked want you Give to your family… I said I will sir.
MEMBER-3:  How can you do a transaction without going To bank…. I said plastic cards like a credit card , debit card , ATM center, Online banking (he didn’t hear this) and said that’s it.. Don’t you heard about Online banking and all I said in a loud voice sir I already said that .. As if I Am missing a mark. He said oh you said ok then.. He turned his face towards madam And said to ask her in Mona action.
MEMBER-1:  Have you ever been to any bank which bank? I said SBI.. Ok what do you expect from the bank as a customer from the bank
Me:  I can’t say this answer … I said something and She said ok and all of them said ok.

Then wait Utmost happiness I got up from my seat, thanked each and every one and left us I came with pin drop silence of the door..
Thank you great ambitions which is helping lots of Friends and given me an opportunity to share my views. All the best my dear Friends... I we definitely work hard somewhere sometime god will definitely Help us.. Help to as many as you can friends. I will contribute from my side Too. Friends please pray for my success too
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subscribe To Get FREE IBPS Updates !

Rate this posting:
Share this :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : AllExamsPaper | BharatNewsPortal | BharatJobsPortal
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. IBPS Exams Portal - All Rights Reserved
Website Published by Ashok Lothia